XSP is the Official Charter Boat partner for the 2018 GILL Australian & Open National Optimist Championships.
Pre-regatta Charter Dates: 26th December 2017 - 2nd January 2018 (AUD$66.00 incl GST per day)
Regatta Charter Dates: 3rd - 10th January 2018 (AUD$660.00 incl GST for event)
What is included?
- XSP Race Hull, fully fitted with Optiparts Race mast collar EX 1211
- Mainsheet and tow rope
- XSP Race Foils
- Optiparts Black Gold spars (40mm boom) with Optiparts mast sleeve
- Launching Trolley
- 2 x Bailer
- 3 x Airbags
- Padded hiking straps
What is NOT included?
- Sail ties
- Wind Indicator
- Boat Insurance
CUT-OFF DATE: The last date to reserve a charter is November 10, 2016. After this date the cost of chartering will increase by 10% and boats will not be guaranteed.
CASH BOND FOR DAMAGE: There will be a AUD$100.00 CASH BOND for all Charter Boats which will be collected at the event direct with XSP.
Xtreme Sailing Products are an established company bringing together years of boating industry / building experience. We began production in Asia some 20 years ago, under the supervision of two Australians, both boat builders and experienced regatta yachtsmen.
In this short time we have built our product to a proven world class standard, currently exporting globally and most importantly supplying & supporting the local regional market. XSP is now the most recognized and reliable company to provide all you need for supply of sailing equipment or regatta support and charter boat supply in the region. Our production is supervised by qualified Australian shipwright’s not basic fiberglass workers.
XSP builds the most ISAF approved classes in the World. Optimist, International Cadet, Tasar, Fireball, 29er, Hansa 2.3, Hansa 303, Hansa Liberty, Farr Platu 25, International 420, Byte, Byte C11. As well as a range of canoes, kayaks and RIB’s.
We also carry out production for some of the most established names in the marine business. After extensive product testing of our products, XSP has achieved in all areas of production, design, quality control, product enhancement initiative and our ability to deliver on time, on budget.
XSP has been in production of the IOD’95 Optimist dinghy since 1997. All our moulds have been certified and approved by the International Optimist Dinghy Association (IODA) appointed International measurers. All our optimists are built to the strict one design parameters as specified by IODA and ISAF. The hull’s are of Glass reinforced plastic construction. (GRP). Hulls are constructed of only three molded components. Each of these three components are constructed using only one mould. Laminate specification and lay up order are as defined in these Class rules, details and plans. XSP optimizes the ultimate laminate schedule to produce the best weight distribution and hull stiffness incorporating biaxial cloth for torsional strength. The hull is constructed of materials approved by the ISAF.
XSP uses only Optiparts original fittings and spars. Optiparts are the World leaders in their field so you are assured of the best quality and performance. Beware imitations!
XSP’s continued success is due to a simple winning formula. Provide a great product at an affordable price and be there to provide the much needed back up service and supply. We supply all the necessary equipment and accessories that is needed for your team to compete at the top level. We source the best gear from all around the world, so you get the best, again at a moderate price. XSP has been there from the beginning and are looking way into the future to ensure we anticipate the markets need and place you in the best position to succeed.
Some highlight results:
- 2001 Australian International regatta, Perth- 1st ten places
- 2002 Australian Optimist Championship, Perth- 1st seven places
- 2002 Asian Optimist Championship Korea- exclusive charter
- 2003 Australian Optimist Championship, Adelaide 1st place
- 2003 New Zealand Nationals, 1st place with 5 in top ten
- 2004 Australian Nationals, Melbourne, 1st place
- 2004 New Zealand Nationals, 1st place
- 2004 Malaysian, Sukma, 1st place
- 2004 ASEAN Optimist Championship Myanmar- exclusive charter
- 2005 SEA games Philippines, Gold & Silver Medals Boys & girls!
- 2006 Asian Games Girls Gold medal!
- 2007 IODA Asian & ASEAN Championship- Exclusive Charter!
- 2007 Singapore National Championship, Charter supply
- 2007 SEA Games Gold & Silver Medals Boys & Girls!
- 2008 Singapore National Championship, Charter supply
- 2009 ASEAN Championship Pattaya, exclusive charter
- 2009 Asian Championship, Langkawi, Charter supply
- 2010 Optimist World’s Charter, Langkawi- First Place!
- 2011 Singapore Optimist National Champion
- 2012 Indian National Champion
- 2013 Singapore National Champion
- 2014 Singapore Nationals charter supply
- 2015 Singapore Nationals charter supply
- 2016 Malaysian Sukma, Miri boat supply
- 2016 Charter supply Singapore Nationals
- 2017 Exclusive charter supply Australian Nationals, Adelaide
As you can see, XSP’s Optimist have won everything from local to regional to World titles. You can rest assured that XSP boats have what it takes to bring you to the top of the podium time after time.